LARSEN-LOC®: INNOVATION AND INGENUITY
Since its release in 1997, LARSEN-LOC® remains the first system to provide the protection of a locked cabinet without requiring the breaking of glass to gain access to the fire extinguisher or other life safety contents. Since there is no glass to break, the specification of LARSEN-LOC has quickly replaced the traditional "Break Glass" door description.
During an emergency, this steel cam lock-based design permits opening of the cabinet door by pulling sharply on the handle. LARSEN-LOC is secure enough to remain vandal-resistant, and a built-in cylinder lock system optimizes protection and safety.
- Specific instructions and uncomplicated design provides the best resistance against tampering or unauthorized cabinet entry when compared to traditional systems that still require destruction of the glazing
- Factory applied lettering reads: "IN CASE OF FIRE ONLY - PULL FIRMLY ON HANDLE"
- Combines the option to lock the cabinet with the flexibility to specify whatever door style and glazing options are desired
- During an emergency, critical time is saved by eliminating the two-stage process of first breaking the glass and then reaching into the cabinet around the broken glass to operate the locking mechanism
- Eliminates the need for the traditional glass breaker bar - or even more importantly, if the breaker is missing, the dangerous use of substitutes such as hands, shoes, etc.
- Eliminates the need for other unproven and expensive glass breaking methods currently on the market
We are dedicated to making sure that your experience with Larsen’s Manufacturing is the fastest and most effective that it can be.